Dear KuCoin Users,
To celebrate the re-opening of PIX/TED, EUR/GBP top-ups, and the launch of EUR and GBP Spot trading pairs, we will be conducting a campaign to give away 50,000 USDT and 5,000 KCS prize pools by participating and completing any of the following tasks.
Campaign Period: 10:00:00 on March 14, 2023 to 10:00:00 on March 31, 2023 (UTC)
During the campaign period, users who sign up and complete any one of the following tasks will receive the specified rewards.
Task 1: Buy ≥10 USDT via bank card.
Task 2: Deposit ≥10 BRL via PIX/TED and buy any amount of USDT with BRL balance.
Task 3: Deposit any amount of GBP/EUR through online banking.
· New User Reward: 6 USDT
6 USDT for new users who complete any of the above tasks.
· Existing Users Reward: 2 USDT
2 USDT for existing users who complete any of the above tasks.
· Lucky Draw: 10 KCS
During the campaign period, we will randomly select 500 lucky qualified users from all the users who have completed any of the above tasks to receive 10 KCS each.
1. Definition of New Users: Users who have made their first deposit in fiat channels with KuCoin, except for P2P and third parties. (If your first deposit is made through P2P or a third party, you can still participate in the campaign as a new user);
2. Definition of Existing Users: Users who have made fiat deposits with KuCoin, except for P2P and third parties;
3. During the campaign period, users who sign up and complete any of the above tasks can participate in the campaign;
4. Except for the KCS lucky draw, each user can only receive a reward once only, and the amount will be awarded according to the highest one;
5. Activity rewards will be distributed within 7 working days after the campaign;
6. The trading volume of the sub-account will not be combined with the standard trading volume of the main account. Each sub-account will not be considered as a separate account for the purpose of participating in this activity;
7. KuCoin reserves all rights to the final interpretation of this event;
8. This activity is not related to Apple Inc.